Friday, July 23, 2010

My Boggle Problem


I downloaded Boggle for iPhone yesterday because I heard it was awesome. It is.

I'm having trouble focusing on much else. Such as the several calls I need to make to square away some insurance and medical billing issues, and other important household tasks.

I wouldn't say I'm at an intervention point, but I can certainly understand how *other* people might find this game addicting.

Anyway, enough of that. My band was crazy tight this morning, I had trouble getting my usual Zone bar down so I had some blended turkey and black bean chili for lunch to avoid any unpleasantness. It went down fine, and this afternoon I had some cucumber and the rest of that sinful french onion dip, so I guess solids are OK now. You just never know with this thing.

NSV: My wedding rings are rolling around my fingers a little bit. Not a lot, not all over the place, but once in a while I feel them clink together and it makes me happy. Which is nice because the scale hasn't moved at all. And I'm actually eating decently.

Tomorrow is going to be record-breakingly hot, so I'm not expecting anything much to change over the weekend. But I will forge ahead! Onward and downward.

Also: Brunch for NY Bandsters on Sunday!! Be there.

9 comments:

  1. Oooh...that made me chuckle! I think it's really the only reason I wish I had an iPhone rather than a Blackberry. Nah...I love my Crackberry...never mind :)

    KristIn...stay away from the bars and eat real food. Like coffee. That's what I have for breakfast and it never gets stuck!!

    I heart you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so tight in the morning and lately afternoon too! I had a .15 unfill and I am worried that I may need a little more out but my doc is in China!

    I worked for North Fork BAnk and we took over Greenpoint Savings Bank and they had a corporate jet that became ours. We were ultimately taken over by Capit*l One and that was when we moved from Long Island to Florida. Richmond was not gonna work for me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hear ya sista Kristin.. tomorrow is POOL day for me.. I don't care whose eyes I damage in my swim suit I am stayin in the pool and soaking my saggy ass..
    Hope you and the kiddies do the same.. hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Morning tightness - I have it too. Not as bad as I was before the unfill, where I could not have anything besides a few very small sips of water before 2 pm and would be starving, but I still PB in the morning randomly, while I can put away things that were problematic before (bread, fibrous veggies)

    This weather is miserable...I have zero motivation to shop, carry home groceries and cook.

    What I hope if going to be my saving grace is that I am downing water like there is no tomorrow. I stopped for a while, but I hope that fights this nasty weather/humidity.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boggle...really?
    For me it's Brickbreaker on my Blackberry.
    Nice job on the wedding rings...soon they'll need to be re-sized you skinny minnie.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Morning tightness and loose rings? That sounds like me too!!!

    I don't have an iphone or Blackberry, but does it count that I still have the actual Boggle game from when it came out in the 80's?? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Im going to search for boggle now :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hear you, i'm addicted to Bubblexplode, I can't even consider Boggle or my kids wouldn't get fed!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Boggle for Iphone? I'm totally checking that out!!!

    ReplyDelete