I didn't have a terrible day, but I didn't have a good evening either. After a day of reasonable meals, I had tostitos with ranch dip, a cookie and two 100-calorie snack packs.
Tomorrow is another day, I am feeling you today...I am one day post fill and I had sushi--4 pieces but still I am supposed to still be on clear liquids!!
Kristin: take a look at my blog, girlie. Wait until you get your next fillm things WILL get easier-- and in the meantime, tie another knot and hang onto the end of the rope. You and I will BOTH get there-- remember, this is a process (and it seems like we're alternatively pulling each other back from the brink!!)
Thanks for asking about my brother. He's doing fine. And I totally agree about managing expectations. It so difficult to do, but will definitely help.
ReplyDeleteTomorrow is another day, I am feeling you today...I am one day post fill and I had sushi--4 pieces but still I am supposed to still be on clear liquids!!
ReplyDeleteKristin: take a look at my blog, girlie. Wait until you get your next fillm things WILL get easier-- and in the meantime, tie another knot and hang onto the end of the rope. You and I will BOTH get there-- remember, this is a process (and it seems like we're alternatively pulling each other back from the brink!!)
ReplyDeletemoving along :-)
ReplyDelete