Friday, March 26, 2010

Debrief on Perfect Bander Day and Weekday Dish

My perfect day went pretty damn well!

Yesterday's menu: egg white omelette for breakfast, turkey, cheese and veggies with dip for lunch and baked halibut with sauteed spinach and salad for dinner.

I didn't get as much water in as I would have liked and didn't have time to go for the walk because I was running the kids all over the place. But overall, I'd say it was a success.

I'll try again today, although I was starving this morning and had two soft-boiled eggs, some Tostitos and ranch dip. I know, I know...

HAPPY FRIDAY, PEOPLE!

10 comments:

  1. Great day yesterday!!!! and today will be the same. How are you doing on the night snacking? I did great last ngiht becasue I went to be at 9pm ha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for a good day yesterday!! :0)

    I have such a hard time getting my water in too.. and now that I ran out of bottled water and my vitamin water..who knows what I'll drink today..lord knows it wont be

    (((shudder)))

    water from the tap :P

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow - that is a great food day!! Now, I'm hungry. thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's my Kristin. We're so freaking weirdly in SYNC.
    Holy crap about your husband...I hope he feels better and the apocolypse is NOT near.
    Would you email me at vsc40014@yahoo.com whenever you have a moment?
    I have something I'd like to run past you... thx!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great Food day!!! Hey and running after kids burns alot of calories too.. I just chase two yorkies and I am pooped!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Perfect bandster food! That's the way to do it!

    ReplyDelete