
My 4-year-old came in at 5.50 am to tell me he didn't know why his clock didn't say 6.00. I could barely form words, but he got the gist and went back to his room for another 15 minutes.
How many days til the hubs comes home on Thursday? My head is all muddled.
*This post unrelated to band or weight loss.
I am so glad I'm past all this lol. I remember those days - when the sproglett would be awake at the crack of dawn.. I even woke up once or twice to find one of them standing by my bed - not wanting to wake me but freaking me out when I did ! Cherish the time - it really does go fast :)
ReplyDeleteI think my three kids kept Hubs and me sleep deprived on purpose for years. They were all in on it I have no doubt! See, we are much easier to talk into stuff or hand over cash when we are walking zombies. But I'm on to them now. (They are 21, 18 & 17)
ReplyDeleteJust so you know, there will come a time when you can get even. Two of mine strolled in way past my bedtime last night...prolly thought they could sleep till noon. Hubs and I are up at 5-6 so we go in the kitchen and bang around, grind coffee, turn on the news in the living room loudly so we can hear it.... feels good to be a morning person....especially if you are getting even in the process!
Aww. I got about 4-5 hrs of sleep last night because my 11 month old would not fall asleep by herself......I am hoping tonight is easier.
ReplyDeleteGreat Question.. don't you all wish we had that energy and enthusiasm to wake up each morning and run into everyone's room and say HELLO... I'M UP!!!
ReplyDeleteNo such luck... my husband has off today, so he failed to set the alarm (his job), so guess what .. we both overslept.. only I got to run around like a nut.. I might need to borrow your 4 year old Kristin.. think of his service as an alarm clock back up!!
My 3 year old ground Desitin into his carpet in the middle of the night! Such spirited kids we have :)
ReplyDelete- Shannon
Kids are so funny. My oldest son got up one time in the middle of the night years ago and was watching cartoons at 3 in the morning I woke up to the sound and said.."what in the world are you doing?" He told me "the suns out." It was the street light he was referring to!!
ReplyDeleteROFLOL! Seriously LOL... I have a 5 1/2 year old. She DRIVES ME NUTS sometimes with these kinds of questions!!! Amazing the things they come up with, isn't it???
ReplyDelete