Weighed in at 203.8 today. To be precise, twice at 204 but four times at 203.8 so I'm taking it.
That means four pounds stand between me and my 38th-birthday goal deadline tomorrow. After reading your comments from the last few days, I know you're right - the NSVs all add up to a huge improvement over my 37th birthday. And I'm not beating myself up about the unlikelihood that I'll hit my birthday goal tomorrow. I will get there, and I'm having a pretty good run lately with the band. (That doesn't mean I won't be chugging Gilly's magic spa water like crazy today. Can you blame me? I have to give it a shot.)
Thanks so much to Bec, Annie and Sam for the blog awards - you're so kind. I'm not the most organized person God ever put breath into, so I don't even begin to try keeping track of the details. Thank you, though.
Stay warm, everyone!
lol, I hope the spa water does pull through for you! You really are doing great and give lots of inspiration to the rest of us.
ReplyDeleteYay!! Drink up.
ReplyDeleteHey at least your scale is moving down, that is a great thing...that way you know it's just around the corner. Happy Birthday Eve!!
ReplyDeleteAs long as the scale's moving in the right direction, you're doing well. I agree it's best to think of the entire year in review and not just the numbers. Happy early Birthday!
ReplyDeleteGreat news! You are such a winner, stay positive, and happy early birthday!
ReplyDeleteYou're so close! Happy birthday!
ReplyDeleteDon't let a couple pounds mess up your birthday for even one minute! You are really doing so well. And 38 is young!!! Happy bday!
ReplyDeleteI agree w/ Gen-- you're just a baby !!! Happy birthday in advance... xoxo
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday :o)
ReplyDelete