Friday, September 3, 2010

Hair Makeover

My hair is thinning (please, God, let it come back) and I've desperately needed an overhaul for a while.

Here's the result of today's cut and color:




It'd be swell if I was having gangbusters weight loss to go with the hair loss, but notsomuch. I predict yesterday's fill will help get things kick-started, as will my stepped-up workouts.

I was complaining to Hairdresser Amy about how much my luscious tresses have thinned out lately. She's been cutting my hair for seven years, so she was puzzled and kept asking what's going on. I told her about the surgery and she said, "Well, thank God, I was about to send you to an endocrinologist because I was afraid you're really sick."

Thanks for all the great dinner suggestions. I think I'm going to have a few bites, push it around the plate, slip some to the Hubs if I can, and plead an upset stomach if anyone notices. I bought wine, and I'm planning to keep refilling the chefs' glasses so they'll be too tipsy to notice that I'm not eating much.

Sorry I haven't been commenting and reading as much as usual. It's been one thing after another here, but I'm sure it'll calm down next week.

Have a great weekend, everyone!

17 comments:

  1. Love the hair. Your face is so thin!!!!!!! I noticed that my hair eventually stopped falling out. It will for you too. Sorry we'll miss you Monday, but of course I will tell her how AWESOME you are. See you soon! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh you SeXY thing!.. I love it, color, cut... do not worry about the thinning.. mine did too and came back. I give you all the credit in the world as the hostess with the best manners. I probably would have said, why dont you give me the F'in night off and go out, take your kids, take my kids, just give me a break.. but you are much sweeter than I

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE the hair!!! You look (as Jenny would say) amazeballs!!! Good luck with the dinner! xo,js

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope your hair comes back too! But for now, you still look great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your hair looks great... I love the color and I can't see any thinning... at all. I hope that you get past that, I haven't experienced it yet and my hair is so think naturally, I hope it passes over me. *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooooooooooooo I love it! Brings out your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the hair, it looks great and so do you!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE the hair, Kristin! So pretty. My hair has been falling out big time, so I feel your pain. We'll get through it. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love, love, love the new do.
    Can I say...skinny face my friend...very different from your profile pic.
    Both gorgeous but markedly different.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the Hair!! You look gorgeous..mine still falls out!! ugh! I upped my vitamins and that helps

    ReplyDelete
  11. You have a great awesomely defined chin! The new hair-do looks great!

    ReplyDelete