The scale moved a bit, although just by a few ounces. Whatever, I'll take it.
We've been doing a ton of driving, and my tailbone is KILLING me. I get out of the car looking like I'm bent in half. Very elegant.
I went to dinner tonight with my parents and sister for my dad's 62nd birthday. I had some bisque - not a great choice, but it was crab and artichoke. You understand. Then I had the scallop entree. I ate two of them and gave the rest away and was absolutely, completely full, like I really pigged out.
And then I realized IT WAS MY BAND. DOING ITS JOB. Which was all the more exciting because I didn't at the same time get sick or slime or PB or anything. I didn't even get that awful feeling at the far back of my throat.
IT'S WORKING. IT'S WORKING!!
Hey Chicky!.. Jealous of your adventure to KOP. Hubs and I will be in downtown Philly tomorrow... My new philosophy is take what you can from the scale.. as long as it keeps going down.. I am fine with that.. Hope you hit some good sales!
ReplyDeleteSooo jealous of your "working" band...relish it cupcake.
ReplyDeleteYou and your love affair with artichokes...and yay for the sale move.
ReplyDeleteAnd thank you for the comment on my blog....really...I mean that. It was so sweet.
Good for you!!!
ReplyDeleteYay! for your band working! I am from the Philly area and my MIL lives about 10 minutes from KOP even still. Have a great time! *Maria*-blogger from "This one time at BAND Camp..." Check out my blog at mybigfatbandgeeklife.blogspot.com
ReplyDeleteYou're right!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo!! glad to hear your band is doing it;s job!! When we go out to eat I try to get an appetizer and a cup of soup (not the best choice sodium and cream wise) BUT I know I won't be PB in public lol and the soup sounded amazing yummo
ReplyDelete