Sunday, August 15, 2010

Getting Closer...

Thanks for the encouragement in my last whiny post. You were right, the scale showed a delayed drop, and as of this morning I am down 59.2 pounds, less than a pound from 60 and just 1.3 pounds from my halfway point to goal!

Barbara, I hope you and your husband had a great time in downtown Philly. KoP was as magical as I remembered it. {For the uninitiated, KoP is the King of Prussia Mall, which is nice and bright and huge and has every store I could ever want to shop in.} I could move right in to that place and stay there for a lonnnngggg time before I got bored. We mostly walked around because you can't do any serious shopping with a baby in tow, but it was fun to get out with my sister and get a little walking in.

I think my goal gift to myself will be a kids-free shopping trip to KoP.

Can you believe how close we are to Chicago? It seemed like ages and ages when the idea first popped up.

10 comments:

  1. Way to go Kristin!

    Can't wait for Chicago to meet you and everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the loss and being that much closer to goal! 60 pounds is tremendous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on weight loss. I can't believe Chicago is so close either. Time flys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohoo!!! Almost there! I can't wait to smooch you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the loss!! so close to the half way point woo hoo! Cannot WAIT to meet you in Chicago :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know right? Chicago is a heartbeat away - I'm soooo excited!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Kristin..60 LBS!!! OMG you will be there before you know it.. Great Great Job.. you have to feel wonderful with this accomplishment.. and the best part is that you get to say BYE BYE to those LBS..
    As far as KOP.. ugh, sigh, ah.. It's like crack to me.. I spend SOOOO much money when I go there.. and I could spend 12 hours there and not be bored@@
    I think that would be a great gift to give yourself and see if you can work in an end of day spa treat!! Maybe I will find my Chicago outfit there!! be well. .and hugs to you

    ReplyDelete
  8. YYYYAAAAAYYYY!!!! Congrats on the weight loss! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good for you Kristin...60 lbs is huge...can't wait to congratulate you live in Chicago.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I missed this?? For shame. I'm super happy for you! The half way point felt like a big deal to me!

    ReplyDelete