Damn water. Scale was up 2.5 pounds from yesterday. Damn damn damn. So today I drink and drink and drink. Oh, it'll come off. Just watch.
In other news, I need to start swimming. Or walking. Something. I am astonished by how f-ing lazy I am. Truly. It's embarrassing.
Stressful end of the school year stuff happening here. I need to buy teacher gifts. I'm hosting a nursery school "new families" cocktail party for 60 next week. (WTF was I thinking? Had no idea there were that many new families. It's a small school.) Lots of gardening and landscaping needs to be done by then. Oy.
Is anyone out there a party planner? How much wine do I need for 60 adults? Please God let the weather be OK so some of this can be outside. Helllllpppppp.
What fun! I want to come to your party!
ReplyDeleteGardening is a workout if you do it yourself. Not so much if you hire a dude...which is what i'd do. lol! Swimming is where I started. It's easier that walking. There is my lazy-girl input for the day. Phew...now I'm exhausted!
Well, if Gilly and I aren't coming to the party, I'm sure you can cut the wine by 1/2, LOL!
ReplyDelete3-4 glasses per bottle.
ReplyDeleteHa... I soooo wish you and I lived closer..
ReplyDeleteI love party planning ..
As far as the wine think 2 glasses per person, and 1 full bottle for you..
hugs to you ..
If i was coming to your party, I'd need my own bottle so maybe you should get 60 bottles of wine for the 60 people. J/K. I'd say 10 bottles because, some will bring wine and other's won't drink. Have lots of alternatives like water and soda water so they can make spritzers. You'll be fine with the group. Or make a big punch which usually goes over well (no alcohol) as some are on diets you know.
ReplyDeleteI agree with Sandy Lee - you should provide one bottle per adult, more if lots of children will be present :)
ReplyDeleteI think 4-5 glasses per bottle. So I would agree that buying 10 bottles would be about right. Do 4 bottles of white wine, four bottles of red wine, and two bottles of a blush or specialty wine variety.
ReplyDeleteChristine
www.phoenixrevolution.net
I am chronically dehydrated too. I need to carry water around with me, but its too heavy!
ReplyDeleteYour party sounds stressful and fun!! You could do a large bottle of sangria with fruit in a punch bowl..good luck
ReplyDeleteI'll bet you throw a mean party. And it doesn't sound to me at all like you're lazy. Just because the activity isn't held at the gym doesn't mean you're not extremely active.
ReplyDeleteGood luck.
I hate water.
ReplyDeleteI love Pepsi.
The end.
Oh man...that is alot of people...you must be crazy!!!!
ReplyDelete