SQUEE!!! congrats!!! Fifty is such a milestone! I hope that you reach the fifty mark today! You're losing weight so quickly! Cheers! Christine (www.phoenixrevolution.net)
HECK YES! SO happy for you, Kristin!
You go girl!!!
YIPEEEEEEEEEEEE.. get ready to hit that marker!1
Right on!!!!
Can't wait to see you hit 50!! Almost there...
go girl!
Wow! So excited!
Yahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!
50 is but a poop away! Go get the prunes!
Kristin, that is so awesome!!! 50 is a HUGE big deal of a milestone and you are right at the cusp! I am so psyched for you! :)
Yes!
fantastic.....
I'm getting ready with a short drum roll...I'm soooo happy for you doll.
You cannot post little one line posts like that. You're my Kristin and I demand more.Oh by the way - woohoo!
Hey Kristin.. 4 oz = 1/2 cup.Dense proteins weighveggie and liquids volume.There really isn't much difference it is still a small amount.. I am doing this but I am also very hungry.. I must have a defective stomach!
SQUEE!!! congrats!!! Fifty is such a milestone! I hope that you reach the fifty mark today! You're losing weight so quickly! Cheers! Christine (www.phoenixrevolution.net)
ReplyDeleteHECK YES! SO happy for you, Kristin!
ReplyDeleteYou go girl!!!
ReplyDeleteYIPEEEEEEEEEEEE.. get ready to hit that marker!1
ReplyDeleteRight on!!!!
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see you hit 50!! Almost there...
ReplyDeletego girl!
ReplyDeleteWow! So excited!
ReplyDeleteYahoooooooooooooo!!!!!!
ReplyDelete50 is but a poop away! Go get the prunes!
ReplyDeleteKristin, that is so awesome!!! 50 is a HUGE big deal of a milestone and you are right at the cusp! I am so psyched for you! :)
ReplyDeleteYes!
ReplyDeletefantastic.....
ReplyDeleteI'm getting ready with a short drum roll...I'm soooo happy for you doll.
ReplyDeleteYou cannot post little one line posts like that. You're my Kristin and I demand more.
ReplyDeleteOh by the way - woohoo!
Hey Kristin.. 4 oz = 1/2 cup.
ReplyDeleteDense proteins weigh
veggie and liquids volume.
There really isn't much difference it is still a small amount.. I am doing this but I am also very hungry.. I must have a defective stomach!