Tuesday, June 8, 2010

The %^&%ing scale was up 3.5 pounds this morning. But I'm sure that's water weight. Well, maybe not all of it.

Anyway, onward and downward. I was so busy today planting flowers and getting things ready for Thursday's cocktail party that I didn't have time to graze or snack much.

My mom is coming tomorrow to help with party preparations and hang out with us till Saturday. It's especially nice to have her here since the Hubs isn't home till Thursday.

I had an artichoke (of course) for dinner with 1/2 cup of the leftover chicken salad. It got dry overnight so I had to add more Greek yogurt, and Nicole said the same thing happened to her. But with more yogurt it was really great. Lots of good flavor, and it went down easily.

Now I'm finishing my glass of wine and going to bed. Here's hoping my scale will be kinder tomorrow morning.

6 comments:

  1. Me too, very hopeful for you that the scale was better today... Congrats on 50 pounds down. I am just emotionally exhausted these days from all of the drama I've had with the "POV"-- sorry I haven't been more communicative.
    My scale was mean to me too-- I ate about 400 calories yesterday (b/c I had a fill) and my weight was UP from the day before. F-you scale.

    It's gotta go down... right?
    Be well band sista.
    xo V

    ReplyDelete
  2. Drink water to get rid of water bloat!!

    Don't let the number on the scale define you though. You're doing a great job, so just keep up what you're doing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me at wine...and artichokes. Today I am going to make spicy chickpea snacks. I will let you know how they go.

    Give mum a smootchie for me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey - now I need to go get some more artichokes.. I knew I was craving something!!!
    THanks for your sweet comment yesterday on my disasterous blog!! I wish I lived closer too!! I know we'd be wine buddies for sure!!
    Can't wait to hear all about the party! I know it will be a smashing success!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was up a 1 lb today no reason either UGH!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am bouncing all over the place too...we will get there

    ReplyDelete