Dear sweet Kristin.. thank you so much for your kindness and for the love and support.. you truly are a friend.. I really didn't mean to evoke the responses .. but I truly felt lost in the moment.. it is hard to accept again.. but I tell you.. as you get older make sure you have everything in place with health care and insurances to take care of your family.. Mark's Stem cell transplant was $0.5MM, and with out PPO insurance we could not have carried that expense along with all the others..So make sure you have that "tough" conversation with your DH. the What if's.. I hope you NEVER have to be faced with anything like this.. but just be prepared.. I don't mean to be preachy.. cause I say this with all the love in my heart.. be well and thank you again for all of your love and support
Been..... :(
ReplyDeleteDear sweet Kristin.. thank you so much for your kindness and for the love and support.. you truly are a friend.. I really didn't mean to evoke the responses .. but I truly felt lost in the moment.. it is hard to accept again.. but I tell you.. as you get older make sure you have everything in place with health care and insurances to take care of your family.. Mark's Stem cell transplant was $0.5MM, and with out PPO insurance we could not have carried that expense along with all the others..So make sure you have that "tough" conversation with your DH. the What if's.. I hope you NEVER have to be faced with anything like this.. but just be prepared.. I don't mean to be preachy.. cause I say this with all the love in my heart.. be well and thank you again for all of your love and support
ReplyDelete