Thursday, April 22, 2010

You Guys Rock

Thanks for the yes-it's-swelling reassurances yesterday. You were right, I woke up this morning back to my ticker weight. I'm drinking water like it's going out of style.

Also, the outfit help was excellent. I'm tentatively going with the blue, and I got a perfect pair of sandals to match. I also got a pair of wedges, so I'll decide at the last minute which look better. The Hubs is always brutally honest. (Side note: The first time I really got dressed up to go out with friends after our second baby was born, I walked downstairs and asked what he thought. "You look like half of a country/western act," he said. AND HE WAS RIGHT.)

Hopefully this time will be better. I'll post pictures when we get back.

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

  1. Glad to hear the swelling has gone down! I love olives and cashews but they don't love me right now!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your back done. Water weight or not I know it's frustrating to see the scale go up.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your outfit sorted. Now we need pic with the wedges!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad the swelling is gone! Have fun at the wedding. I'm about an hour away from Orlando on the east coast...too bad you'll only be here for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete