Friday, March 5, 2010

Two Months, 18-20 Pounds Lost

Yesterday was the two-month mark of my surgery. So far, it's been a mixed bag. I've lost 18 to 20 pounds in two months, but most of it was immediately after the surgery. I had hoped (as most of us do, I think) that the weight loss would be easier and faster. Ha!

I am DEFINITELY happy I have a band - it gives me a plan, it gives me hope and it's brought me to this great blogging community.

I'm looking forward to seeing what I can accomplish over the next several months!

4 comments:

  1. Great job!!! I lost a LOT on the pre-op and then a little after the surgery and slow rolling right along now.. It's definitely slower than I would like, but I'm thankful that it's coming off instead of going on, you know??
    Keep up whatever you are doing and it will keep coming off!!! xo,js

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristin, I'm right there with ya! Let's see how much butt we can kick!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy for you!! My email is jennywelty@yahoo.com. If you shoot me a quick email I'll send you my cell number. Everything is set for Sunday, I'll post a reminder on my blog but I don't foresee anything changing at this point. So excited to meet you in person!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I nominated you for an award. See my blog for details.

    ReplyDelete