Really trying to avoid it. Not going all that well.
* Still no power.
* Supposed to host a bridal shower on Saturday; power company says power should be back sometime between now and Sunday.
* My mom just called to let me know her plastic surgeon (don't ask) has referred her to a hematologist at an oncology practice because she's got some clotting/platelet issue with her blood.
If I read the scale correctly in the dim bathroom this morning, looks like I lost two pounds during our trip. Yay for that.
Yesterday wasn't so good. I devoured no fewer than a dozen cookies last night. Seriously. Must rein myself in.
I can't believe you are still without power! That happened to me once years ago and I went to stay with my mom for a week. Gee-whiz, no wonder you are stressed. I got the clothes the other day and they fit. Thank you so much!
ReplyDeleteI'm sorry!! Restriction is definitely coming our way... I trust Dr. Ren. Hang in there, this is how it goes at the beginning as we learn how to be banded.
ReplyDeleteI hope everything is ok with your mom. THinking of you.
Oh man.. the power thing..ack! And with kids in the house/plus party planning..oyvey! ((hugs)) to you!
ReplyDeleteI cannot believe you are still without power Kristin. That truly sucks...no wonder your stressed. Nice job though losing and being on vacation!
ReplyDeleteOh boy Krisitn.. first hopes and prayers are with your mom.. glad she is following up..
ReplyDeleteYeah.. I have met that stress eating, hormone soaring thing.. but the no power part.. I would not survive.. I don't camp for that very reason.. If I don't have a blow dryer.. I don't go out.. wishing you luck.. get your fill soon.. I am thinking about you..
But you lost 2 pounds on vacation. Woo Hoo for that!!!!
ReplyDeleteOoh nice - 2 pounds down when you're on hols is awesome. Hope that power comes back on soon - that's rough!!
ReplyDeleteoh man STILL no power :( Hope you get it back stat. Congrats on losing on vacation, THAT is amazing!!
ReplyDeletehttp://betterbanded.blogspot.com/
Yay for losing while on vaca. I am so sorry that you are still without power, I can't even imagine trying to plan a party with no power. Of course you are stress eating, but you recognize it and that is part of the battle. I will be thinking of your mom, don't panic there could be a really quick easy fix for that issue.
ReplyDeletecongrats for losing on vaca!
ReplyDelete