Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Time to Come Clean

Well, this is embarrassing.

I did not exercise on the first day of my own Exercise Challenge. I have no good excuse, other than that the day completely got away from me. I will be participating for the rest of the week.

Enough about me. You guys are doing REALLY well with this challenge! I'm uber-impressed by the numbers you're racking up. I might even say it's inspiring...

Let me know how today goes and I'll update everyone's totals.

7 comments:

  1. I understand time getting away from you. I only did 30 minutes yesterday. You will get it done the rest of the week, no worries. I think I am going to the gym and do a couple of classes today. A mental health day is in order, so very little work should be done!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have somewhat redeemed myself with 40 minutes today on the elliptical.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh believe me, you know we've all been there...and yes, you redeemed for sure..that elliptical kicks butt! I can't do 40 minutes in one go yet, I have to split it up..

    For the challenge today I have done 20 min on elliptical, and 30 min on Wii Fit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. For the challenge today I did 5k on the treadmill (40 minutes) and an bicep,tricep,chest and back workout. Still in a funk but still working out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, no worries!!

    For today, I did 45 minutes of elliptical. And it hurt like a mo-fo. (not that that matters, but just thought I'd share!)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Okay this made me laugh! Skipping your own challenge is sort of funny, something I would do...but you are making up for it, no big deal at all!

    Plus, you get the 3 Kid Free Pass - what better excuse than all the work you already have to do with those kiddos! (I'm planning to use the 4 Kid one soon!)

    And off I go to the treadmill now....

    ReplyDelete