It's been four weeks today since my surgery. I weighed in at 237 this morning - 16 pounds lost since Jan. 4th and 29 since October. Yayyyy! I ordered a new pair of jeans as one of my pairs is getting way too big, so that's kind of exciting.
It's been exhausting around here yesterday and today, so I'm pooped and going to bed. G'night, all.
Congratulations Kristin! That is some awesome progress!
ReplyDeleteWay to go!!!
ReplyDeleteOk checking in on the challenge:
45 minutes Cardio ( Treadmill/eliptical)
1 hour strength/circuit training with PT
Congrats on all the hard work!!
ReplyDeleteMy minutes for today are:
31 minutes Couch to 5K
25 minutes Pilates
10 minutes Dance Cardio
--
66 minutes in Total
Such great numbers at 4 weeks..! Keep up the good work. The party sounded fun, I am envious that you had wine, I have yet to induldge with that...I do miss it so!
ReplyDeleteGreat idea for the challenge, and I will post my numbers later.
Hearing a loss like yours and some of the other bloggers makes me even more excited about joining the bandster club. I can't wait for all my preliminary stuff to be over and I get my approval from my insurance. Unfortunately it's a ways off, but in the meantime I'm getting so much information from everyone that I'll be super prepared when the time comes.
ReplyDelete