Friday, January 14, 2011

Piling On the Pounds

I swear, *swear* to you that I am not eating enough to pile on the pounds. Yet today I weighed 208.2. F-ing nightmare. My fingers are swollen and I feel bloaty and I was so tight I threw up two (2) bites of beans that I was eating for lunch.

My band and I, we are NOT getting along this week.

4 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear that you are struggling band sista.
    I am posting this comment to a few blogs so you can be in touch...


    Here is what I posted, but then locked my blog:
    One stupid anon comment has me seriously freaked out.
    The anon who wrote the post said they found my linked in page and though they were not 'nefarious'-- they warned me against putting too much up on my blog.
    I think I need to lock my blog for now.

    If you want to reach me, you can email me at:
    dinnerland@gmail.com
    I will let you know my plans from there-- otherwise, not sure how to handle this potential and concerning breach of my privacy (which I know I really don't have on the internet, but I have never identified my first and last name on this blog so WTF?)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bummer. It is always a guessing game with this stinkin weight loss. Hope things get better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How is your sodium in take? That sounds like what happens to me! Water water water!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kristin, try drinking this stuff...it seriously works to deflate me, and even if it doesn't, at least you're drinking. Slice one lemon thinly, then peel 1/2 a cucumber and slice it thinly. Grate 1 tbsp of ginger. Throw all of that in 2 litres of water and let it sit overnight. Then drink it. I've been keeping a jug of it in my fridge, and I haven't retained water since I started drinking it. Also, it's refreshing, and it's really grown on me. Best thing is, I'm drinking more (and I don't mean wine!) Let me know if you decide to do it and if it works. I like to think of it as "spa water" and it makes me feel fancy!

    xo

    ReplyDelete