Wednesday, December 1, 2010

S C O R E ! ! ! (Sort of.)

The good news is, I made it through Thanksgiving with a weight loss, according to my doctor's chart. (I've now lost 6.5 pounds since Saturday night's weigh-in, which obviously was almost all fluid.)

The bad news is, these pounds have been lost before, so no new territory yet. But I do feel like I'm getting on a roll, and that's a good feeling.

I saw a how-to-lose-weight thing on a friend's Facebook page. It's written by a guy blogger, so there's some bad words and whatnot, but I think it has some good reminders for us banded folk. Take a look.

9 comments:

  1. happy to hear you're headed back in the right direction!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go!!! At least you are moving in the right direction, right? I just read that article.. hilarious and totally doable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. A loss is a loss! Great accomplishment being smaller after the big food holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sounds like you're definitely heading the right way now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good for you, and I like the article, all the bad words provide a certain edge. Good advice, except I'm on an anti-scale mission, but I like a lot of what he says, thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey babycakes - good job - keep it up. I saw a new 17 day diet on Dr. Phil the other day and seriously want it - but duh - I already know it - I just have to do it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Way to go on the losses!! Isn't it great when the ball starts rolling again? I'll dash off and check that blog in a bit. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That was seriously an amazing read. I laughed so hard I almost peed myself.

    Congrats on getting through Turkey Day with a loss!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That's great news. I need to get back down to my lowest weight too - I'm about 2 lbs away.

    ReplyDelete