My band was crazy tight today, although thank the good Lord I figured that out before things could get out of hand. It's a hormonal thang, I knew to expect it. Had soup for lunch, an artichoke, olives and brie (for a change) at dinnertime.
I spent most of the day cooking - cream of mushroom soup and beef bourguignon (that was for another family, I'm not eating it). It's funny, on days I do a lot of cooking, I eat very little. Maybe I should look into a career in the culinary arts...
You can cook for us anytime! It sounds wonderful!
ReplyDeleteIt all sounds great! I think that's why I want to work in a bakery - I would be so sick of cookies and cakes then.
ReplyDeleteDo the artichoke people pay you?
ReplyDeleteDo you own an artichoke farm?
What is an artichoke? How do you cook it?
Maybe you can get your start in the culinary arts industry by posting a how-to blog (with step by step photos) that will teach sheltered people like me how to eat this thing called: Artichoke?
As for the hormonal tightness...UGH. Hang in there.
Right now, I'm watching a fried food contest on FoodTV. Deep fried chocolate bacon. Sweet jesus! This is a bad idea...
ReplyDeleteJen, I KNOW, right? I keep waiting to hear from the artichoke people offering some kind of endorsement deal. I totally deserve it. Seriously, artichokes have become a comfort food for me.
ReplyDeleteI did a post about preparing and eating artichokes, I'll have to look for it and link. YouTube has some how-to videos, I think.
yes when are you going to cook for me??
ReplyDeleteSometimes I have problems with artichokes wtf is up with that??!