It will come off in no time..
Yes, it will come off...I am sure its water retenton so drink lots and lots of water!
To quote Scarlett O'Hara "Tomorrow is another day". You will be back down before you know it and then some!!
Don't worry about it..I will be there right with you on my weigh-in day too...I had WAY TOO much pecan pie...sigh
It has to be H2O, right?? Hang in there!
Yuck. That suck-diddley-ucks, Flanders.
It will come off in no time..
ReplyDeleteYes, it will come off...I am sure its water retenton so drink lots and lots of water!
ReplyDeleteTo quote Scarlett O'Hara "Tomorrow is another day". You will be back down before you know it and then some!!
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about it..I will be there right with you on my weigh-in day too...I had WAY TOO much pecan pie...sigh
ReplyDeleteIt has to be H2O, right?? Hang in there!
ReplyDeleteYuck. That suck-diddley-ucks, Flanders.
ReplyDelete