Saturday, June 26, 2010

MAGIC MIRROR!!

I was in Target today with my boys and glanced over at my reflection in a mirror. It was miraculous! I had grown a good five inches and dropped another 50 pounds! I looked AWESOME. So much so that I had to take a photo to show you.

It was a pleasure to see that hot version of myself, and kudos to Target for making everyone feel better-looking in Target merch. For comparison purposes, I had my 7-year-old snap a picture of reality. Please excuse the wet hair.

The differences are subtle, but boy do they add up.

In other news, I was down a pound today. Fingers crossed for weigh-in tomorrow. NSV: I wore heels tonight without feeling that my feet might explode.

7 comments:

  1. I love that mirror!! Great NSV with the heels. I am finding the same thing, my feet aren't killing me anymore. But my feet have shrunk and now my shoes are rubbing blisters...sometimes you just can't win!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to the Target in my area to see if I can find me one of those mirrors and then I'm going to steal it. Your reality picture ain't bad either, though. Congrats on another pound down.

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOve that mirror, I will take 5 of them and plaster them in my closet, bathroom, any room that currently has a mirror that might catch a glimpse of my caboose walking by..

    I think you look great (btw).. and congrats on saying bye bye to that pound..
    Gotta love the T..

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great NSV!!


    I wish I had mirrors like that all over my house :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Reality still looks pretty great on you too cupcake.

    ReplyDelete
  6. please send me that mirror!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Am I the only one who thinks THAT ISN'T RIGHT! Target is apparently trying to manipulate people into buying their stuff by making us think it makes us look skinnier! I call party foul!

    BTW you look really foxy!

    ReplyDelete