Thursday, April 1, 2010

Spill the Beans - Your Worst Indiscretions Lately?

OK, so I'm happy my weight loss has kicked back into gear after a lonnnggg (one-month) period of going nowhere. I'm currently on liquids and terrified of messing up because I "cheated" with some cottage cheese last night and had a bad stuck episode. That's bullshit, by the way, getting stuck on cottage cheese. I was so pissed.

Yesterday morning, when I knew I was going for a fill, I HOUSED two soft-boiled eggs and a slice of rye toast. I rarely, almost never, eat toast anymore so that was a real departure for me.

Then I got in the car, opened the garage door, got out of the car, ran back into the house and grabbed the last Cadbury Creme Egg I've had stashed. And I ate it on the way to my fill. Oh yes I did.

Not unlike alcoholics who show up at rehab with a half-empty bottle of vodka in the car.

Just for fun, what are your worst indiscretions lately? Keeping in mind, of course, that our worst indiscretions these days are a far cry from pre-band foodfests.

22 comments:

  1. Ha I beat you on indiscretions...yesterday was mushies from my fill....I ate 800 calories on mushies...not bad right..until I tell you that 500 of those calories were from that high protein mushie food...CHOCOLATE..not only bad for all the reasons you know but bad because I have been off chocolate for lent and only had 4 more days to go... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah....on Monday I consumed about 1000 calories just in candy. No joke. I had the WORST PMS. There, I said it and I feel better!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's been a bad bad day...the fam feels sorry for me so they've been feeding me (I'm like a sick pet)...DH brought me a chocolate carmel and later, several gummi bears. DS2 brought me a piece of his bacon he cooked for lunch. Yes, I ate them all...but it's really all their fault...not buying that are you?

    I gave you the Stiletto Award (today's blog).

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's gotta be the full fat ben & jerry's I ate at one sitting a while back -- 1200 freaking calories!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was the Chinese food orgy of a few weeks back. More than a cup...oh yes...so much more than a cup.

    ReplyDelete
  6. mine was today....i was being good with a tuna sandwich from panera....then i had 1/3 of a brownie.... bleh

    ReplyDelete
  7. I so got you beat! Get this...this morning I had a bacon egg and cheese biscuit. In the morning, when I am tight...just been feeling really yucky and had to have it. Gotta go run it off now!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Dude - I don't do indiscretions...I'm perfect....and if you question that I'm telling the truth I'll beat you with my pimp stick. Oh fiiinnnneee....remember me? Having an affair with any Easter candy that comes in pastel packages?
    P.S. - the Easter Bunny is dead now. I killed him in a fit of regret rage with a pastel knife. Smooches love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I made buttermilk biscuits last nite and smoothered it with butter and ate it. Should I say 5 Hail Mary's???

    ReplyDelete
  10. I will remember this for my next fill. I had my first one yesterday and didn't eat anything before. I was so hungry and of course couldn't eat anything.

    ReplyDelete
  11. tonight I will be having a piece of carvel ice cream cake,Because I had dessert at my bday dinner last night and I will be having dessert tomorrow night. And the easter candy I bought for my husband I am SO eating some of it :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. First of all the cottage cheese - don't worry, I once got stuck on YOGURT right after a fill. Then it calmed down. So you should be good.

    Indiscretions...I think I just blogged about last Saturday when I had some pastry, ice cream, and Doritos all in the same day. Totally abnormal for me now. In the early band days...that would be the 1/2 bag of Almond Joys I sucked down around Halloween time.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Well, since we're being honest.... Wine. Not just a glass lately... but a bottle. or two. ugh. errr... yum. OK - I admitted it. Oh - and washed down left-over girl scout cookies WITH the wine. double yum.

    ReplyDelete
  14. BTW... mind you, not in one night - but maybe 1/2 to 3/4 in one night!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I'm on my fourth glass of white wine. And on Tuesday and Wednesday had 2 bowls of ice cream each day. I've finished almost the whole carton, but will probably finish it tonight. Does it count as a binge when you do it over a few days. Last week it was dozens of homemade peanut butter cookies. Don't you feel good now?

    ReplyDelete
  16. I had a a Peanut butter egg and cadbury egg within an hour the other day.
    I've been known to have a fill day breakfast too.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Funny post!!! I'm sure I will have my share!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A big mac at 11:00 at night. My husband has been working late and stopped at the golden arches on the way home. Called to see if I wanted anything. Um, no I don't want anything. I totally have enough willpower to watch you eat and smell the food without getting anything myself. NOT! Big Mac it was.

    ReplyDelete
  19. The other night.... Got stuck on my first bite of turkey sausage so I had a gigantic bowl of Full-Fat Chocolate ice cream for dinner.... It was good

    ReplyDelete
  20. Ack! It seems I'm not alone then. Had a bad day of eating yesterday. Bought a giant chocolate chip biscuit (and I never do this! I don't think I've eaten one in my life lol) but the damn thing was calling me and I caved. I also had a LARGE coffee chill. I probably exceeded my calorie count for that day let alone the lollies and dinner I ate as well. Oh well 'shrugs shoulders'... today is another day.

    Have a lovely easter sunshine x

    ReplyDelete
  21. I wat beat that...check my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  22. lol...I'm SO GLAD I'm not the only one.
    The other night I ate almost a whole package of Anna's Almond Cinnamon Cookies...in one sitting. UGH

    ReplyDelete