Saturday, March 20, 2010

Shower Day and Power Update

We have power! Unfortunately, no email or internet (I'm at the in-laws' picking some things up).

We're having the shower at the Plan B location, which I think should work out fine since I was still Cloroxing parts of the freezer at 10 pm last night.

WIsh me luck today...

7 comments:

  1. Oh Kristin.. what a nightmare.. you are so calm through this all.. My hair would be on ends. I have a troop of people in my back yard now buzzing down huge trees we lost.. sad to see them go.. but that's Mother Nature.. making decisions..
    Hope the shower is a blast. ...lessons learned. Always have a backup Plan>>>

    Good luck..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck but more importantly...HAVE FUN! You deserve it girl for all the headaches of the past week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well I'm glad you got power back - I'm sorry about the clean up. I hope the shower is fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you have power again!!! Hope the shower is great fun.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad you have power and can shower!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hopefully Plan B works out for you. Have fun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gosh...what a mess to come home too.

    ReplyDelete