Monday, February 8, 2010

Snow on the Horizon

My fill is supposed to be Wednesday morning, at the hospital with a barium swallow. Unfortunately, we are supposed to get a boatload of snow Tuesday night into Wednesday morning, which is going to completely mess up my carefully-calibrated childcare arrangements.

I have a call in to the doctor to see what my options are. Stay tuned...

6 comments:

  1. Is that standard m-o sometimes..? Getting a fill with a barium swallow..good luck with everything..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ugh! I thought doing a barium swallow was a one time deal!! It was so hard not to get sick while drinking that stuff! ;( booo for barium!

    Hope you can work things out though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally stinks.. I would call out the ARMY reserves to come truck my ass to the hospital (tell them it's a top secret mission)... All I can see out my window is white and they are calling for another 18" here on Wednesday as well..

    ReplyDelete
  4. The barium swallow is a one-time deal (as far as I know) because this is my first fill. No word yet on Plan B. Freakin' snow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can't believe the snow you guys are getting on the Eastern seaboard. FYI, you have now surpassed the amount of snow we have in Ottawa, Ontario by about a foot. We only have a foot on the ground from before Christmas and none in the forecast. What is going on? I guess you can blame Canada for sending it all south this winter. LOL. Hope you can get to your appointment. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope one of two things happen: They either move you up or you get NO SNOW!! I hope it works out.

    ReplyDelete