The snow waited for my fill - thank you, Mother Nature. I'm up to 5.5 cc's in my 10 cc band. The surgeon didn't want to go to 6 yet, and I kind of didn't want to run into any problems where I'd be trying to trek back and have some taken out during a snow storm. So my fingers are crossed.
I've been eating allll the wrong things for the past two weeks and it has caught up to me.
At least my liquids/mushies days should help get the scale moving in the right direction.
I hope everyone is dry and warm!
QUICK QUESTION: Is it normal that I'm pretty hungry? I've had 1/2 c of red pepper soup, a protein shake and 1/2 c of blended chili in the last three hours and I'm just now full.
Hope this fill helps!
ReplyDeleteI bet this fill will help with that eating! Enjoy the liquid/mushies weight loss, love it!
ReplyDeleteHey Kristin.. happy to see you beat the snow. looks like you will be getting the brunt (sorry). Sounds like a safe move with the fill too... wishing your scale moves right along.. and brings good news..be well
ReplyDeleteGood luck with your new fill.
ReplyDeleteI think it's normal that you are still hungry, those liquids should be going through the band. Hang in there till you get back to solids.
ReplyDeleteHow's the 'snowcane?'
Glad the snow held off for your fill. I was worried that our back-to-back blizzards would ruin my first weigh in, but I did manage to lose 3 lbs. Hopefully the restriction will come soon.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you could make it in with the weather. My Dr. doesn't make us do liquids after fills, unless we want to, but I know I get hungry on liquids.
ReplyDeleteYes...the fluids go quickly through the band unless you are really tight like me...then it just dribbles through
ReplyDelete