The good news is, I was so busy keeping the kids occupied that I had little time to eat. We had fun most of the time but if we have another snow day tomorrow I'm toast. I used all my good ideas today. I could never be a camp counselor.
Unrelated to anything much, I was downloading photos and found one of myself at close to my lowest weight, about 165. This is also before I had children. And it's from 10 years ago. In other words, I couldn't use it on a dating website at this point in my life.

Here's one from the fall, when I was going through the pre-op process. I was at my highest weight here, almost 100 pounds more than in the old photo. Kind of appropriate that there's a big ol' container of fries in front of me.
So. That's depressing. There is much work to be done. Tomorrow is my fill, if I can make it to the 8 am appointment.
I hope you're all warm and dry!
Your backyard is amazing!! So gorgeous in the snow. I know that former pics of us at our heaviest are always so difficult to look at, but I was always more pained to look at pictures when I lost 125 pounds and got down to 186 because I couldn't believe i had put all that weight back on. What I can say is that we'll get back there! So excited for your fill!! Good Luck! Haha..my verification word was FOXYMEY...um are they trying to tell us something??
ReplyDeleteKristin, I hope so much you make it to your snow.. what's that mail man motto.. through rain, snow, sleet...
ReplyDeleteLove the photo's.. sounds like you have your hands full.. when in doubt build snow men.. Good luck and keep us updated..
Good luck tomorrow on your fill! I love the snow pics! And I think you are a doll in both pics, lower weight and higher weight! You'll get back to that lower weight soon! You can do it!!
ReplyDeleteThe snow is beautiful. I agree that you are gorgeous, Just think, you look better every day!!
ReplyDeleteWow love the snow...it is so hot here in Sydney. Just found your blog
ReplyDeleteKristin, good luck your fill -- I was nervous and if I can say anything, don't worry, it will be easy!
ReplyDeleteI relate to the whole looking back at thinner pictures, it is something we all share in terms of some 'regrets.' But as for me: though I sometimes get into a bad moment of being regretful, I'm trying to accept where I am and understand that I needed to get HERE to come into a new place of accepting the help I'm getting from the band.
So: as Maya Angelou said--
When I knew better, I did better.
And that's what it is all about...
lots of love and hugs to you today!!!
Vanessa
Glad I found you! Good luck with your first fill. Hope the kiddies are back to school, mine aren't...it's snowing AGAIN! I'm following now! -BG
ReplyDeleteI'm here:
http://bandgroupiethesweetspot.blogspot.com/
Good luck with the 1st fill. It will be a breeze
ReplyDeleteI went out in the snow last night and got stuck several times. I had my husband take pictures, but haven't had the chance to download yet. They should be a hoot. I'm hoping to get some more today, but really don't feel like going outside. It's so cold! Good luck with your fill.
ReplyDeleteOh, and to be clear, I got stuck WALKING not DRIVING. I wasn't one of those crazies out on the roads during a blizzard.
ReplyDelete