I'm in it. Not so much that I'm having cravings, more that as soon as I have one I tend to indulge it. My daily calories are still in the 900-1300 range, but inching up. First fill: Feb. 10th.
I need to get my act together. I was doing so well, and now I guess I'm realizing that I can eat more (although I do have a little restriction, I can definitely tell when I eat too fast or don't chew well enough).
I'm just going to take this meal by meal. The past two days I haven't done so well with logging every bite. Need to start doing that again.
We have a party to go to tonight - a Hawaiian theme. Of course I do not have a single cute resort-y dress to wear, so I'm wearing all black and buying a few leis from the local party store. Ay yi yi.
********************************************
It seems like we have some takers on the CHALLENGE. Let's say everyone will do a minimum of 20 minutes each day from Monday-Friday, but keep track of your total minutes so we can see who takes the prize! Challenge starts Monday, Feb. 1st and ends 11.59 pm on Friday.
Comment here to let me know you're in, and then each day as you finish, comment on that day's post to let us know how you're doing.
GOOD LUCK!
I'm in on the exercise challenge! I am proud to report that I did last week as well - five out of five days, 30, 60, 30, 30, 60 = 210 minutes of exercise!!! Woo hoo!
ReplyDeleteLet's try to do that again this week!
Hi Kristin.. I am in for the challenge got my exercise mojo going.. thanks for doing this!! Hang in there.. BH is a state of mind.. who is stronger you or that little devil on your shoulder nudging you on... I have been there and should have taken my own advice.. just know that when you get you fills that ALL goes away.. be well
ReplyDeleteYayy, that would be me. I def want to be a part of this.. but I will have to be extra vigilant taking note of my minutes as in two days I start this course of mine - it's an all day thing (I will walk during lunch - hopefully!!) and I don't imagine I will have much energy left at the end of the day. A lot of traveling etc. BUT it will not stop me!! We can all do this together. x
ReplyDeleteI am in for the exercise challenge!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kristin, my lazy ass could not get this going... I am IN.
ReplyDeleteAs for b-hell, yep, we're progressing at the same natural rate, but we're on for our first fills soon (me: 2/16/10)-- good to have a band sister who is literally on the exact same footing with me in terms of the time of surgery. It is obvious that the course is quite predictable... and we will lose lots of weight in the end, b/c that is predictable too.
My surgeon says: the first 6 weeks is about healing-- so let's remember that anything we lose from now to fill time is a bonus. We will get there, right???
V
Bandster Hell sucks.. Plain and simple! The good news is that you'll get through it!
ReplyDeleteI'm IN in the challenge!
Hi Kristin.. just checking in got my 30 minutes on the treadmill in and 10 on the elliptical.. feeling good about this time around.. hope you had a good Sunday..
ReplyDelete