I wouldn't say I went hog-wild yesterday for my birthday. But I wouldn't say I was a model bandster either; somewhere in between. Oddly, the scale was down a bit today although it was either half a pound, one pound or one and a half pounds. Ah, I do love my scale. So I haven't changed the ticker. We'll see what the verdict is for tomorrow.
I am firmly back on the wagon today; so far I've had some decaf tea, two soft-boiled eggs and half a mushed-up avocado with a little salt. Plus I walked for 20 minutes and I'm thinking I may do some more walking while the older son is at swim practice.
Thanks for the birthday wishes. It was a great, relaxing day. I had a mani/pedi and the boys got me a new label maker. What else could a mom ask for? They also, with the hubs' help, made me a cake. (See above.) I am saving pieces for their dessert tonight and then getting rid of the rest of the cake. It torments me.
Glad some of you enjoyed the book reviews; most of those books are geared toward people thinking about having the surgery so they may not be helpful to those of us already banded. But it's information I would have liked to have when I was researching so I figured I'd post it for anyone still in the researching phase.
Enjoy the day - the monsoon we had yesterday is gone, replaced with a patchy blue sky and mild temps. Yay for that!
Good for you on the walking! Damn, I am hungry too... trying for protein first but today I started with a bagel (Scooped out and toasted-- ate about 2/3rds.)
ReplyDeleteLooking forward to the fill-- but doing my part, as you are to be the best bandster I can be at this time!!
Glad your birthday was a good one!!
ReplyDeleteLove it when the scale keeps going down!!
Happy birthday - glad you had a good one :-)
ReplyDeleteSo happy you had a good one!! x
ReplyDelete