Friday, June 18, 2010

Melting Before My Eyes


On the heels of the horrid stuck/vomiting episode on Wednesday, yesterday the Hubs and I finally caught the kids' stomach virus. By the end of the day I had a few saltines, a package of Cup O'Soup and a glass of flat Coke. My surgeon doesn't do the anti-nausea meds, apparently, but "prescribed" the Coke. Super.

The good news is, I weighed in this morning at 214.6. Yay for that. Feeling much better today, although not entirely back to normal.

Have a good weekend, everyone. I'm taking my little men to see Toy Story 3 this afternoon. I love me some Buzz Lightyear.

10 comments:

  1. Glad you are feeling better and hope you have a wonderful weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am delighted that you are super skinny. I think you are super crazy for going to see TS3 on opening day. You are a braver woman than I! Have fun. Try not to puke on any little kids. Or, on second thought...go ahead...do it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG - that is the ONLY good thing about the flu...the weight loss. Hang in there and be well my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you're feeling better!

    My little "Buz lightyear to the rescue to infinity and beyond" (his name for Buzz) are going to see Toy Story 3 next friday (the day after opens here in Australia).

    Enjoy :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you feel better soon... I loved Toy Story 3... It made me laugh, It made me cry... It was wonderful! I'm sure you'll enjoy it. *Maria*-Blogger from "This one time at Band Camp..."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Young kids = stomach virus! I am glad you are on the upswing and feeling better. Rest!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Feel better soon...hopefully before your Toy Story adventure.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glad you're on the mend and at least you got some weightloss for all your troubles!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I kinda hate your surgeon from everything you've said (sorry.)
    I hope you're feeling better soon -- much love! xo

    ReplyDelete